The Mother Goose Program : Where stories come alive
● 12 well known Mother Goose songs
● Nursery Rhyme Song Books with 12 Story Fun Books based on lyrics from Song Book helping children expand their vocabulary and sentence structures.
● Dance routines that perfectly fit the lyrics
Start learning English through exciting songs and chants.
● TPR(Total Physical Response) approach through body movement and playing instruments (twenty four songs and six remix version songs).
● Music education expert guides children how to play instruments to the English chants.
Q&A play with six cute characters.
● Includes songs in the stories to help children extend useful sentence patterns and vocabulary in a Q&A format.
● Enhances children’s speaking skills through age appropriate question and answer games and activities.
● Encourage children to express their own thought
Growing English and Growing Thoughts
It is a comprehensive series of text books in which children are able to learn daily English and English usage through fun stories based on their life. The series is structured by level to match the cognitive ability of children.
● Learn English through songs and dance routines.
● Lyrics and stories are designed to help students understand useful sentence patterns.
● Helps students expand their vocabulary and read words using phonics.
● Associated with national curriculum in early childhood education
● Useful teaching materials (Multimedia CD, Cut-outs, Flash Cards, etc.) to assist teachers
Gyuri the Superhero
1 Year Curriculum for Young Children Learning English for the First Time
● Role play (listening and speaking by imitating the words and actions of characters)
● TPR (Total Physical Response)
● Intensive class involvement by using friendly peer characters
● Story composed of short dialogues - Speaking of real life expression
● Stories taking into both English learning and child development (cognitive, emotional , social and physical)
● A premium English program which covers subjects such as math, science, music and art
● Associated with national kindergarten curriculum
● Develops cognitive, creative and social abilities through English stories
● Multimedia CD to assist teachers
Dance + Songs + Stories
● 10 nursery rhymes have been newly arranged and reinterpreted with simple and concise melodies.
● Diverse song activities allow children to learn and understand Activities include action songs, clapping -game songs, finger -play songs, miming songs, and circle - game songs.
Gyuri & Friends
A program with 6 characters for children aged 3-6 years.
● Stories introduced in this series are designed to help children’s physical, sensory and cognitive development.
● The play activity material will help children learn English in a fun and entertaining way.
Expand vocabulary with six cute characters who have different jobs.
● Contains songs to help children extend the vocabulary related to the topic of the story.
● Enhances children’s speaking skills through age appropriate word games and activities.
● Encourage children to express themselves.
Fun phonics, Easy reading
Achieve fluent reading through the fun phonics trip, Letters’ World. Through the fun stories, children can acquire English vocabulary. Also, children can study phonetics through the joyful music and gain confidence in reading English.
Sing Play Learn
● A textbook that is designed for young children who are experiencing the English language for the first time.
● The textbook’s story concerns daily life, allowing children to listen to and become familiar with English words.
● Also, by following along to the songs and dances that are included in the DVD and songbook, children can familiarize themselves with expressing English with their mouths and bodies.
Systematic and balanced English program
● 3 year (30 months) program for kindergarteners
● Fiction and non-fiction books are paired together on one topic
● Children are exposed to both conversational and formal English
● Provides systematic phonics lessons
● Strengthens the foundations of 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
My Reading World
● Each title has 16~20 key words including sight words and other elementary school level vocabulary
● Designed for students who have learned basic phonics (Letters’ World)
● Repeated exposure to key words in storybook with captivating illustrations and workbook with game activities
● Multimedia CD to assist teachers